Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Upside Down. Here, you will find reviews on many upcoming, new and classic movies as well as video games and the occasional book or graphic novel. Do you like going movies? I will be reviewing movies with my "In Stores Now" blog. I will include a wide spectrum such as comedies, horror, and sction as well as idependent and drama. Do you like comic books? Most likely, but not always, Batman oriented, I will review new and older comics as well as help explain things left unsaid to the best of my ability in my blog, "Turn the Page." Do you like watching TV? I will be posting reviews, as well as updates, gossip and news about popular TV shows and their actors/actress in "On the Air." Do you like going to the theater? On this site, you'll find reviews of many blockbuster and low-budget films that have recently come to a theater near you. Come validate you opinion with my "On the Big Screen" blog. Do you like video games? Unfortunately, this WILL be my least updated blog. But if your into RPG, MMO, horror, and family-friendly (Mario, Zelda) then check out my reviews on random and upcoming games with "Control Pad." Don't like any of this nerdy and technological bull? The check out my blog "Between the Lines" where I review novels among juvenile, teen, young adult, and adult literature. I will also occasionally include my blog "The Buzz" of rumors and talk of in-production movies, games, and TV shows. Please browse my site and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Links: